Monday, July 6, 2015

Primer to Paint and Curtains

After we finished patching, sanding, patching, sanding, and patching and sanding some more, both sets of parents came over while I was out of town and primed the bedroom!







My in-laws and parents came over while I was at a conference and took care of a bunch of priming. The primer (cheap paint) stunk to high heaven, so we waited a little bit before painting. Then, both sets of parents came back over and helped paint. This was an "Ooops" paint, meaning someone didn't like it and Home Depot marked it down to $5 for some high quality Behr paint. Yippie!




I then worked on the trim. There is a lot of trim in that room. Here is all of the ceiling trim, it's a fun blue color.


And the trim around the rest of the room was a fun, dingy white-ish color.


My dad came over to help put up the ceiling trim. I washed the curtains, my mom helped hang them, and we put the room back together. What do you think?







Oh, the closet door is missing because it's being painted.

Before and after. I ripped the carpet out three days before we got married in 2010. There are no Before and After pictures of that.



We've also worked on all of the ceilings in the upstairs bedrooms, I think that will be its own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment